- Website: Visit our website nca.go.ke
- Portal: Go to the “construction workers” tab then click “Accreditation”
- Registration: Click on “Register” and register an account by filling in the required information in each field.
- Log into your account with the National ID/Passport Number and password used during registration process.
- New application: Click on the “New Application” tab then click on “Provisional Accreditation”.
- Submit information and documentation that will be requested as shown in the list below.
- Payment: After submission of the online accreditation application an invoice will be sent to your email address used during registration with the amount to be paid and mode of payment.
- You will receive a text message notifying you of the sent invoice, and this will be sent via phone number used during registration.
- In your account you will be required to key in the bank slip transaction number or the M-pesa transaction number after payment.
- Experience; evidenced by a recommendation letter from a contractor, quantity surveyor, architect or engineer.
- Copy of National Identification Card (to attach)
- Passport size photograph (to attach)