#Payment deadline for the The KPDA 2017 UAE Trip ( 9th-15th Sep 2017) has been extended to Monday, 21/8/17. All inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Annual Construction Research Conference and Exhibition is the biggest conference of its kind in the region, an outcome of the National Construction Agenda. Click HERE to read the history of ACoRCE.
The third Annual Construction Research Conference and Exhibition (ACoRCE 2017) will take place from 1st-3rd November 2017. Similar to last year, the conference will be the headline event for the National Construction Week, which will also feature the Big 5 Construct East Africa Exhibition. (Click HERE for more on Big 5).
This year’s theme focuses on the legal aspects of construction: “harnessing the potential of the legal and institutional framework for inclusive and sustainable growth in the construction industry.”
The areas to be covered will be:
- Governance and politics in construction;
- Impact of laws, regulations, policies and taxes in construction;
- Management of socio-cultural and ethical challenges in construction;
- Effective dispute resolution mechanisms in construction;
- Innovative and emerging financing models in construction;
- Management of environmental impacts in construction;
- Construction management: synergy between national and county governments.
Key Expectations of ACORCE 2017
- 1200 local and international delegates
- Investment Hub: An exhibition featuring the major state agencies that facilitate investment in Kenya
- Site visits to key infrastructural projects
- Representation from significant local exhibitors
The Authority now invites you to submit an abstract for consideration for exhibition/poster presentation and oral presentations during ACoRCE 2017. All potential speakers’ abstracts will be reviewed by the National Construction Journal’s (NCJ) editorial board based on this submission.
ACoRCE 2017 features a convention agenda with seminars and an exhibition on a variety of construction technologies and materials. You are invited to share your knowledge gained in this sector.
Interested Exhibitors/poster presentations are encouraged to send their expression of interest to the contacts provided below by 2nd June 2017. The expression of interest will detail the relevance of exhibition/poster presentation to the theme and sub theme of choice from above list.
Papers qualifying for scientific publishing will be included in the inaugural National Construction Peer Reviewed Journal. An appreciation token shall also be given to exemplary papers as will be recommended by journal editorial board.
Important dates and timelines