Submissions for renewal of certificates and licenses for FY 2019/2020 is ongoing and the deadline for submission is 30th June 2019
The broad mandate of NCA is to oversee the construction industry and coordinate its development. The Authority is further mandated to conduct or commission research in the construction industry, disseminate research findings and establish a construction industry information system.
In pursuit of this, NCA has been organizing the International Construction Research Conference and Exhibition (ICoRCE), an international platform that allows individual researchers, research institutions and/or universities to discuss their research outcomes and innovations with the industry players. ICoRCE is a critical platform which assists the Authority and the country at large in the formulation of industry policies, making Kenya a model construction business hub in the region and beyond.
The International Construction Research Conference and Exhibition is the biggest conference of its kind in the region, an outcome of the National Construction Agenda. Click HERE to read the history of ICoRCE.
The Authority wishes to extend its deepest appreciation for your support in planning the 3rd ICoRCE that was to take place from 1st to 3rd November 2017 at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre in Nairobi, Kenya. However, in order to offer utmost value to our stakeholders, the Authority has henceforth resolved to hold ICoRCE as a biennial event, happening once every two years. Consequently, the event has been rescheduled to November of 2018.
The 2018 event featured a research conference, business to business forums, investment seminars and an exhibition on a variety of construction technologies and materials. The conference theme is “harnessing the potential of the legal and institutional framework for inclusive and sustainable growth of the construction industry”
The areas to be covered were:
- Governance and politics in construction;
- Impact of laws, regulations, policies and taxes in construction;
- Management of socio-cultural and ethical challenges in construction;
- Effective dispute resolution mechanisms in construction;
- Innovative and emerging financing models in construction;
- Management of environmental impacts in construction;
- Construction management: synergy between national and county governments.
Key Expectations of the 2018 Event:
- 1200 local and international delegates
- Investment Hub: An exhibition featuring the major state agencies that facilitate investment in Kenya
- Site visits to key infrastructural projects
- Representation from significant local exhibitors
For further inquiry and clarification, contact the conference secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org or call the customer care team on +254709126102/172/173.